Kim Freeburn In 60 Seconds...
Experienced finance leader who develops diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a fast-paced, customer centric environment. Collaborative strategist who translates vision and broad, complex problems into clear, measurable actions. Enthusiastic leader who consistently meets objectives with integrity. An Executive Coach who brings leadership, strong business acumen and thought partnership.
Kim leads a team of fractional CFOs providing part time CFO services for small & medium businesses in Central & Eastern Ontario, including: Peterborough, Kingston, Bellville, Cobourg, Trenton, Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Ottawa, etc.
Developed long-term strategies for financial success.
Integrated multiple family-owned businesses into multi-national organizations.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Creates broad, operational forecasts to support high growth.
A master at pulling levers that make a bottom line difference
Helping entrepreneurs to live their best life.
Track Record Highlights
- Generated improved annual working capital of $20M+ for a fast-growth foodservice distributor through implementation of targeted cross-functional strategies. Achieved 40% operating pretax growth in each of 8 successive years.
- Achieved 40% annual operating pretax growth for 8 consecutive years
- Financial lead for 8 strategic acquisitions in excess of $20M for Sysco Canada through capital planning, funding, negotiation, due diligence and post-purchase integration plans.
- As CFO for Sysco Ontario, led development and implementation of a consolidated facility strategy for 8 facility expansions and a $90 million new build project, requiring working knowledge of facilities management, leasing, capital and human resource planning and financing.
- Developed a comprehensive merger integration tool to enhance post-acquisition profitability which was adopted across the $50B enterprise.
- As the COO for a professional services firm doubled revenues with new growth strategies: managed 2 mergers over 2 years, integrated new market branding and upgraded to a secure IT infrastructure.
- As CFO for a $6B foodservice company, drove cross functional accountability and strategic executive insights through creation of a centralized business services team and systems to support executive, sales and operations management.
- Founder of Stratitude Corp., an executive coaching business leading women entrepreneurs and executives to new levels of personal and business achievement.
- Board Member and Treasurer for the Women’s Business Network of Peterborough.
- Food and beverage
- Transportation and logistics
- Wholesale distribution
- Professional services
- Not for Profit
- Executive coaching Board Member and Treasurer for the Women’s Business Network of Peterborough.