Tom O’Neill In 60 Seconds
I am an experienced hands-on and commercially astute CFO with a strong track record in a diverse range of sectors and have successfully worked with both SMEs and plc businesses. I particularly enjoy working with entrepreneurs to help them achieve their goals. Joined the CFO Centre in 2022 to do that and more.
Helping to formulate strategies to achieve business goals.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Working with Key Stakeholders to compile budgets that are meaningful, achievable, challenging and understood.
Cash flow Improvement
Helping business owners sleep better at night.
Providing relevant and timeous information to enable optimal decision making.
Previous experience in efficiently managing and de-stressing the exit process.
Track Record Highlights
- Played a key role both financially and operationally in the in 2012 start-up of a SME tech disruptor, as CFO of the business and MD of the trading subsidiary, achieving profitability within 4 years.
- Performed an integral part in the negotiations and valuations for the sale of the business to GoCompare PLC in 2018.
- Represented a domestic energy comparator Energylinx at Ofgem, DECC and EMA round table discussion forums, helping to shape energy supplier governance.
- Strategically involved in equity fundraising for a PLC raising approximately £75m over 3 separate public share issues.
- Founding director of a new entrant to the online automotive advertising sector in 2020.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.