Richard Lee In 60 Seconds
Experienced CFO/FD with extensive Board and operational level experience for Private and Not for Profit entities, locally, nationally and globally, from £100k to £100m+.
I am passionate to help clients by leveraging skills and experience from my professional and commercial backgrounds to deliver strategic and operational advances through both continuous improvement and transformational change.
Passionate about team building and have lead single and multi-function teams from 5 to 500.
I have assisted organisations, teams and individuals to develop aligned strategies and business plans.
From global corporate reporting systems to SME stock control, timely MI is essential.
Combining good governance and control awareness with performance improvement initiatives should enable cost reduction without compromising quality.
Assisted in the preparation and implementation of Strategic / 5 year plans for organisations with t/o of £50k to £250m.
Track Record Highlights
- Implemented and improved corporate reporting systems and processes for both stand alone and multi-site entities, providing more timely and insightful business information.
- Led due diligence, acquisition and integration of national and international businesses from £1m to £50m.
- Initiated and managed capital and operational projects, and organisational change and restructuring programmes.
- Assisted high profile entrepreneur to restructure group of businesses, resolve accounting and taxation issues and advise on business disposals.
- Mentored local business owner and advising on fundraising, accounting, stock control, and business disposal.
- not-for-profit, Charities and Education
- services, BPO
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.