Philip Cheek In 60 Seconds
An experienced FD who works with entrepreneurs to help grow and develop their businesses to make them achieve their full potential. I benefited from managing a number of businesses within the TMT sector and before that I was FD in a number of mid-sized companies based in Bristol and London. I became a portfolio FD back in 2015 and I am passionate about helping business owners achieve their business goals.
Helping management improve profitability and ultimately shareholder value.
Supported a number of business exits in a number of sectors and MBO's.
Working alongside SMT/Owners to help build and execute on business improvement.
Experienced in raising both equity and debt funding.
Spent the last 20 years running or helping others develop and grow businesses.
Track Record Highlights
- Managed a number of growth businesses with a focus on improving profitability and ultimately shareholder value.
- Led a number of successful business exits, across a diverse portfolio including IT services, Digital Marketing, Freight Forwarding and Fire Safety services.
- Implemented change and employee engagement programs.
- Spent 15 years running and helping businesses in the Technology, Media and Telecom sector, which has helped me support other sectors with change in operational processes.
- Helped raise equity and debt funding for both growth and distressed businesses.
- Technology, Media & Telecoms: IT, Data and Network services, Digital Marketing
- Engineering: Mechanical and Electrical, Fire Safety Services
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics: International Freight Forwarding
- Construction: Build, Demolition, Asbestos and FM services
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.