Paul Martin In 60 Seconds
I have over 25 years of senior finance leadership experience within the technology and media
industries, including international organisations such as Sony Corporation and Codemasters.
I have successfully worked on boards of SME companies including taking management buyouts and startups through growth strategies and fundraising concluding with successful exits creating significant value to shareholders.
Built business plans (Strategic 5-10 years and annual plans, supported by regular re-forecasts).
Designing and implementing financial and information controls across the business.
Cash flow Improvement
Built cashflow forecasts to manage spend (long, short and immediate term).
IM preparation, due diligence, SPA review.
Managed a number of companies to successful offers and exit.
Track Record Highlights
- Launched & grew tech start-up to +£30m trade sale.
- Joined MBO team to grow and develop tech company to +£30m valuation on exit.
- Served as director on board of PE backed group and managed exit process.
- Designed and implemented control process for a start-up which grew to manage +£500m transaction pa.
- Negotiated and implemented over £50m of debt facilities into a range of companies.
- Technology, Media & Telecoms: Saas, Gaming development & publishing, Music & TV
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.