Nicholas Goodwin In 60 Seconds
I have spent 20 years working with SMEs and larger businesses up to £200m turnover, increasing profitability, cash flow and the overall value of these companies. During this time I have worked with various stakeholders including business owners, banks and private equity investors helping with fundraising, strategic planning, finance restructuring and exits in UK and a number of other countries.
Agreeing objective and timing with business owner and ensuring all elements of the business are prepared for an exit process.
Ensuring that the finance function has a clear leadership structure with clear roles, responsibilities and reporting lines.
Led, managed and successfully completed acquisitions and disposals in range of sectors.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Ensuring that the business has a clear financial plan that is relevant, owned and measured by the business.
Ensuring that the business has a commercial, operational and people plan aligned to the financial plan and the stakeholders objectives.
Track Record Highlights
- Led, managed and completed 4 Private Equity exits and acquisitions based upon revenue, margin and profit growth.
- Led, managed and completed 7 disposals, 3 acquisitions and 1 merger, increasing shareholder value.
- Led, managed and completed 5 bank refinancing's, including securing new funding.
- Led, managed and completed the restructure 3 management teams.
- Led, managed and completed 4 ERP implementations.
- manufacturing-transport-logistics, FMCG, Distribution
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.