Matthew Kember In 60 Seconds
I am a commercially focused finance director and business leader with experience of working in businesses at various stages of development including start-up, scale-up and established companies undertaking acquisitions, post-merger integrations, process improvement, retrenchment, fund raising and exits including private equity and trade sales.
Diving into the detail to see where improvements can be made.
The biggest debt facility I have arranged is £50m.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Planning is key to having Company goals to measure achievement.
I have been involved with a number of exits up to £100m.
Extensive experience as FD/CFO, IT, CCO and Company board leadership as CEO.
Track Record Highlights
- Grow a business from £33m turnover to £80m in two years.
- Preparing and executed the sale of a business for in excess of £100m to a Private Equity Company.
- Arranging a £50m debt facility with a bank, which included a term loan, stock and Receivables Facility.
- Forming an Irish Company with multiple European VAT registrations to facilitate £35m of European trade for a UK based business.
- Conducting a review of the Finance function to see where automation and AI can be introduced into the systems and processes to streamline workflows and reporting.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.