Mark Wilson In 60 Seconds
I am an energetic and dynamic leader with 17 years of Board level experience in a range of blue-chips, private equity and as a private entrepreneur. Currently Chairman & Owner of the UK’s largest independent art retailer. Previously Executive VP & CFO for Aston Martin Lagonda PLC, and before that FD of McLaren Automotive.
Strong banking relationships with a range of wholesale & investment banks.
Strong focus on making business planning, budgeting and forecasting relevant.
Cash flow Improvement
Micro focus on driving and squeezing cash efficiency.
Wide-ranging experience in IPO, debt & private equity markets.
Growth and/or turnaround has been the focus of my corporate career.
Track Record Highlights
- Taking Aston Martin Lagonda PLC through floatation in 2018 having spent the prior 4 years re-energising the business.
- Being part of the Board that grew a contemporary supercar company out of a Formula One Team at McLaren Automotive from virtually a blank sheet of paper.
- Raising & refinancing over £1bn of complex debt facilities in challenging company and market conditions across the last 17 years.
- Securing significant R&D tax incentives for the various businesses I have worked with.
- Redesigning business planning and forecasting to be live and dynamic with a focus on what's happening not what's happened.
- Engineering: Automotive
- Insurance: GI & Underwriting
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics: Automotive
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.