John Vandermeer In 60 Seconds
A practical Australian Chartered Accountant with over 25 years involvement in successful family run businesses. I have over 15 years CFO experience with Booths, a multi site and vertically integrated niche food retailer. More recently I was CFO of a family owned legal firm and led the sale process to private equity.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Built complex budgets and forecasting tools.
Acquisition and disposal experience including exit planning and information memorandum preparation.
Systems and Controls
Microsoft Navision implementation and development.
Review and cost benefit analysis of capital projects.
Multi year strategic plans produced.
Track Record Highlights
- Led the acquisition and integration of 2 multi million pound business's. One, a family run supermarket, the other a produce wholesaler.
- Re-financed a supermarket retailing business on numerous occasions to facilitate growth.
- Grew a family food retailing business threefold and increased profits substantially over the period.
- Improved annual profitability by over £1m by enhancing the analysis of stock reporting across the business.
- Instrumental in the successful sale of family law firm of over 400 solictors to private equity.
- legal, Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.