Jeff Mannering In 60 Seconds
A commercial FD / CFO able to provide strong strategic and operational focus to companies. I have broad experience in fast moving multi sited B2B and B2C companies including Plc and private entrepreneurial businesses. I am results orientated and commercially focused with excellent team building and management skills.
Models built for internal targeting and for external use with banks and funders.
A core skill developed throughout my career to challenge the business to grow and develop.
Cash flow Improvement
A track record of lowering debtor days and improving cashflow.
The use of clear and insightful MI to aid better decision making.
Undertook and managed due diligence activity on acquired companies while also being responsible for DD responses on a successful exit.
Track Record Highlights
- A successful exit for entrepreneurial owners following growth in sales and EBITDA to a Japanese PLC.
- Funding experience to support company growth by establishing relationships with banks and key funders.
- Developed teams to be best in class, while developing my direct reports who in two roles succeeded me when I left.
- Successful turnaround of a UK Plc. subsidiary. Restructured back-office teams and implemented new processes. New commercial processes and sign offs introduced to mitigate risk.
- Strong acquisitions experience including integrating post deal.
- In my last role, the year-end accounts were audited and signed off within three months of the year end with no audit adjustments. A good way to finish.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.