Chris Upton In 60 Seconds
FD/CFO with extensive experience in entrepreneurial styled businesses. I have been Group FD of publicly quoted companies and of privately held companies, some backed by Private Equity. I have also been a founder investor/director in a number of start-ups, so understand those particular challenges. I joined The CFO Centre in 2015 to allow me to control my work/life balance. Since then, I’ve worked with many inspiring business leaders in the South East, from Guildford to Brighton and Kingston Upon Thames.
Track Record Highlights
- Awarded IPO of the Year 2012 with only 12 months trading history.
- Negotiated multiple complex bank facilities.
- Secured exit for UK plc hotel chain at top of market.
- Managed merger of 6 care charities into one.
- Reduced central overhead of pub and restaurant group from £12m to £3m over two years.
- Hospitality & Tourism: Hotels, restaurants and pubs
- Not for Profit
- Services: Commodity traders and processors
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.