Chris Neild In 60 Seconds
I am a commercially focused CFO, with a broad range of experience across industries and geographies, and enjoy bringing a collaborative and pragmatic approach to problem solving. In addition to leading global finance functions, I have overseen real estate, facilities, health & safety and procurement teams whilst also working closely with HR and legal colleagues.
Getting 'data room ready' ahead of a prospective exit.
An independent sounding board for owners/founders.
Making sure the right people are on the team.
Policies & Procedures
Having the rights controls in place.
Not just cost saving - working smarter too.
Track Record Highlights
- Successfully led relocations, refurbishments and day to day site management for 15,000 employees with annual cost budget of £65M.
- Integrated acquisitions, addressing people challenges and process re-engineering.
- Managed a range of corporate transactions - acquisitions, disposals and listings.
- Led successful cost and cash flow optimisation projects.
- Defined and delivered all aspects of new back off processing centres in Sofia, Manila, Bangalore and Mexico City.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.