Binit Shah In 60 Seconds
|Experienced and commercially focussed CFO operating at board and executive committee level. I have over 25 years multinational corporation experience spanning Europe, Middle East Africa & Turkey, Asia Pacific and North America. Highly regarded for leadership and partnering with management teams for rapid growth and further financial and other high level strategic corporate objectives.|
Budgeting & Forecasting
FP&A expert across multiple business lines with great degrees of accuracy.
Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to examine in detail and understand business needs and deliver comprehensive solutions while exceeding stringent expectations.
Mentoring CEO’s, management leadership teams and finance teams.
Planning for total growth of the organisation across all pillars.
Strong client negotiation skills coupled with efficiency initiatives.
Track Record Highlights
- 10 years in Dubai covering the MENAT region. Transformed portfolio from 4 brands with substandard operating results and ratios to 10 brands with all operating ratios at or above global requirements.
- Global client finance responsibility with a very successful agency/client led change in remuneration model.
- Implemented a centralised shared service centre resulting in an efficiency drive, significant standardisation in processes and ultimately improving internal controls.
- M&A experience including leading a post acquisition integration of 24 newly acquired businesses across EMEA.
- Start up experience from basic process and systems review to funding support including data room input, pre series A and cap table management.
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.