Andrew Armour In 60 Seconds
Experienced FD/CFO who has working with business owners and entrepreneurs to build, raise finance and sell their businesses. Before becoming an FD I worked at Grant Thornton and Deloitte in restructuring and corporate finance, so have an advisory rather than corporate background. I love helping people achieve their ambitions.
Dealt with a number of equity and debt fundraisings.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Numerous forecast models built to help strategic decision making and financing.
Experience working at High Street Bank helps with banking relationships.
Helped 3 business owners successfully sell their businesses.
Led the company response to due diligence requirements from acquirors.
Track Record Highlights
- Helped raise £6m equity funding and £15m grant for a Cambridge based biotech company.
- Undertook debt restructuring for a construction business which improved working capital and reduced owner's equity risk. Re-organised business to improve performance from £0.3m loss to £0.7m profit.
- Worked on successful £10m fund raise from overseas strategic investor for UK based electric vehicle manufacturer.
- Created fundraising forecast model for off grid power technology company.
- Built the strategic business case for a new £50m Cancer Center and took this through the Board.
- technology-media-telecoms, Biotech
- technology-media-telecoms, Electric vehicles and low carbon
- healthcare, Hospitals and Vet practices
- hospitality-tourism, Hotels
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.