Gareth Nichols In 60 Seconds...
Having gained significant international finance experience working in both public and private companies, I now work with businesses owners to help them realize their desired outcomes. The Regional Director for Western Ontario since 2018, I have also served as a part-time CFO for a number of growing companies and volunteers with the local community foundation and soccer club.
Track Record Highlights
- Led and developed the Global Supply Chain and Repair Services finance team for Research in Motion (Blackberry) one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world.
- Project managed the finance stream for a manufacturing outsourcing program incorporating four factories over two continents for Marconi Communications, a public telecoms company.
- Provided interim financial leadership for the flagship Cadbury confectionary manufacturing facility.
- Group CFO for a large, privately owned insurance group with in excess of $1bn in assets.
- Audit and business advisory grounding working with BDO and PwC.
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.