Eli Aviv In 60 Seconds...
A 20-year CFO, who worked primarily in the technology industry for over 20 years, I enjoy working closely with entrepreneurs in rapid growth businesses and help them achieve their objectives.
A common goal is to improve cash flows, build short- and long-term budgets and forecasts, maximize the bottom line, secure funds, implement strategic plans and expand globally.
Cash flow Improvement
New payment terms, debt refinancing, capital leases and cost savings.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Set the corporate goals, monitor and make adjustments.
Help owners to achieve their personal goals.
Secured debt, new equity and government grants.
Improve revenue and eliminate unnecessary costs.
Track Record Highlights
- Raised over $50M private equity and $15M debt financing to support growth initiatives.
- Achieved target sales, gross margin and EBITDA in 1-quarter by building and implementing budget & forecast that aligned with management team and the CEO’s vision.
- Reduced accounting fixed costs 30% and improved operational efficiences in 60-days by implementing Netsuite ERP.
- Saved technology company from closure during global crisis by rapidly restructuring; achieving break-even in 3-months.
- Reduction of senior debt principal payments by nearly 50% in 4-months.
- Led strategic expansion into US, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and APAC by incorporating subsidiaries and setting up local operations.
- Led $100M exit to Hitachi Japan in 6-months for a 4X revenue multiple.
- technology, media & telecoms: Software, Hardware, broadband & telecom.
- hospitality & tourism: Hotels & restaurants payments and interactive solutions.
- Manufacturing, transport & logistics: Robotics and Warehouse automation.