David Taylor In 60 Seconds...
David is an internationally experienced goal-oriented leader and business partner with a demonstrated track record of leading companies through change towards improved efficiencies and financial performance. With proven expertise in process improvement and an expert in financial planning and analysis with extensive experience working closely with Sales and Operations, David is a talented leader of teams working towards results.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Canada Board Member since 2022, and Canada Mentoring Committee Member since 2022
- Winner of KONE Global Profitable Growth Award for (Medium-scale companies) in 2020 and 2021
- Winner of KONE Global Best Balance Sheet Award in 2020
Cash flow Improvement
Partnered with business leaders to enhance their profit and cash flow
20 years of experience developing actionable budgets and plans
Creating effective tools needed for business success
Led and inspired Finance teams for transformational performance
Systems and Controls
Protected financial integrity through intelligently applied controls
Track Record Highlights
- Improved company performance from losing $1M cash and profit per annum to making a $1M of profit and cash flow in 24 months through implementing management information, tools and targeted restructurings.
- Boosted productivity through implementing and enhancing processes in collaboration with business leaders.
- Sustainably reduced aged AR by 80% through partnering with business leaders and implementing effective change.
- Improved management information through process improvement and implementing effective tools.
- Re-organized finance teams for optimal integration with the operation to drive better business performance.
- Created and led a successful company-wide EBIT action plan netting $2M through a variety of cost-saving actions.
- Doubling profit during tenure as CFO of $350 Million Canadian elevator and escalator business.
- Evaluated and integrated target company acquisitions as part of a successful growth strategy.
- A passion for mentoring people. Led, developed and mentored organizations and teams of all sizes. Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Canada Mentoring Committee since 2022.
- healthcare: Private health services
- technology-media-telecoms: Telecommunication networks, Software and website solutions
- retail-consumer-products: Mobile phones
- Engineering: Elevator, Escalator Fire & Security systems
- Services: Elevator, Escalator, Fire & Security systems
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.