How a part-time CFO will ensure your business is fully compliant
The CFO Centre will provide you with a highly experienced senior CFO with ‘big business experience’ for a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO. This means you will have:
- One of Canada’s leading CFOs, working with you on a part-time basis
- A local support team of the highest calibre CFOs
- A national and international collaborative team of the top CFOs sharing best practice (the power of hundreds)
- Access to our national and international network of clients and partners
With all that support and expertise at your fingertips, you will achieve better results, faster. It means you’ll have more confidence and clarity when it comes to decision-making. After all, you’ll have access to expert help and advice whenever you need it.
In particular, your part-time CFO will help you to ensure your business is fully compliant.
Compliance is hugely beneficial to any organization but it is by no means a one-off exercise. It takes time, energy and money to ensure it works effectively.
Your part-time CFO can bridge the gap between money and risk and handle both legal and compliance issues for your company to ensure risk is managed and the bottom line is optimized.
That lifts an enormous burden from your shoulders, leaving you free to focus on the core activities of your business.
Our regional teams of part-time CFOs and our national collaborative network have all the latest regulatory knowledge at their fingertips.
There are many aspects of compliance but by way of a summary, your assigned part-time CFO will work with you to:
- Ensure that your financial statements and annual returns are completed and filed on time.
- Ensure that employment and related payroll taxes are completed and filed on time.
- Use our national collaborative network to access information related to specific compliance issues for your industry.
- Ensure compliance with all GST/PST/HST and other statutory filings.
- Read and interpret bank/invoice finance covenants and ensure compliance.
- Introduce HR checklist and sign off compliance.
- Check insurance coverage, relevance and make sure paperwork is complete.
- Ensure that all returns are accurate and up to date with CRA
When you allow a part-time CFO to lift the considerable burden of compliance from your shoulders so that you are no longer being sidetracked into time-consuming compliance activities, you are free to focus on the core activities of your business.
You can be confident that your part-time CFO provides an expert level of support in managing compliance functions and risk.
He or she will help you to cut back on expensive infrastructure so that compliance is managed in a cost-efficient way.
Critically, your CFO will give you peace of mind, leaving you free to concentrate on growing your business.
Protect your company now!
Unless you have an up-to-date compliance programme, your company is at risk. Allow one of The CFO Centre’s part-time CFOs to help you to ensure your company is fully compliant. To book a free one-to-one call with one of our part-time CFOs.
Contact us today!
tel. : 514 906-8839
email : [email protected]
Hire a superstar part-time CFO
To help you increase cash, profit and valuation and free you up from the burden of day-to-day opperations.