Steve Settle In 60 Seconds
After many years as a CFO, Steve leads the team in Singapore where he has lived for more than 20 years. He believes it is imperative for a CFO to develop a close relationship with the CEO/business owner and partner with all the key operating units of an organization. He holds a MBA from Macquarie University, a Masters from St. Johns College, Cambridge and is a former President of the British Club
Track Record Highlights
- Helped build global joint venture start up that grew to 100 employees with over 5,000 students in 83 countries. Responsible for finance, HR, administration, tax, legal, company sec, financial systems
- Business partner for regional CEO for Asia Pacific business that survived and grew through the Asian currency crisis. All finance, administration and office technology for the Asia Pacific operation.
- Acquisitions & disposals - financial review, due diligence, contract negotiation and finalisation of transactions
- Business integration - rationalized and integrated real estate and back office processes and operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and Manila following acquisition of business of equal size.
- Designed kpi reports for use within Business Units (and held workshops to introduce). Introduced monthly revenue forecasts. Instigated financial workshops involving Business Unit and Finance personnel
- technology-media-telecoms Advertising, Cinema, Radio
- banking-financial-services Data, systems & services, wealth management
- services Online education