Lynn Lai In 60 Seconds
Experienced Finance Director leading regional and local Singapore finance, accounting and corporate service functions in Multinational Corporations and SMEs. My multifaceted and diverse expertise include financial business management, financial reporting, internal control implementation, budgeting & forecasting, project costing, strategic planning, financial analysis, and taxation.
produced top level plans, financial analysis and detailed budgets
Policies & Procedures
established procedures governing aspects of finance framework
has help to drive productivity and cost established procedures governing aspects
drive productivity and cost efficiency
Track Record Highlights
- leading finance team heads from six countries responsible on timely accurate reporting to HQ, drive Group’s business initiatives, objectives, financial targets, resource planning, process improveme
- Involved in business partnering with senior leadership team to establish new business lines, sales and marketing strategies to increase market share, delivering results that exceeded targeted revenue
- Developed and established corporate polices for internal controls to drive productivity, control effectiveness, cost management to drive with statutory requirements.
- Subject matter expertise though experience in Financial control and compliance. Engagement with stakeholders sharing best practices and collaborations to comply with corporate polices.
- Head procurement, managed purchasing and negotiated with suppliers in the supply chain on pricing and delivery of quality services.
- Led the integration of in-house systems. Successfully assimilated an acquired entity 2 times larger in size after a merger and acquisition exercise
- 6. Career progression from a managerial to regional and board of director dealing with bankers, legal counsels, auditors, tax consultants, insurance brokers and regulatory bodies