Ivan Woods In 60 Seconds
I work as fundraising advisor and CFO to regional growth companies. After my ACA I moved into banking – since 2000 in Hong Kong, Dubai and Singapore, including for HSBC and the World Bank, before “retiring” to a portfolio career.
I also manage the local office of Stepping Stone, which provides complementary services to The CFO Centre clients including “digital accounting”, payroll and compliance.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Track Record Highlights
- Advising on a USD4m seed round for a Singapore medtech company
- Advising an Australian environmental company on raising USD3.5m in capital from Singapore investors
- Valuation services for a food delivery app
- As well as advising investee companies, I've acted on the other side for regional investors and in major lending roles
- "Digital finance transformation" - enabling integrated cloud platforms for real-time reporting, consolidation and analysis, freeing up internal teams' time for value added
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
- Not for Profit
- Hospitality & Tourism