Connie Ho In 60 Seconds
A commercially minded Tech Industry CFO with a great passion to help companies to scale and transform by building strong financial and Go-To-Market capabilities and business intelligence strategies. My expertise comes from working with Boards, CEOs and Management across Asia, Americas and EMEA to drive growth, turnarounds, business transformation, cost & revenue synergies through M&A.
Guiding business through the many variables and resetting to achieve their goals
Manage stakeholder expectations. Align finance strategy with business plan
Post M&A integration. Buy/sell side due diligence
Cash flow Improvement
Improve cash runway with effective supply chain and working capital management
Strong governance of P&L and management of value chain
Track Record Highlights
- Led multiple Asia RHQ and Shared Services start-up for multi-billion dollars MNCs in Malaysia, Singapore and China. Scaled operations from $150M to $400M (annual revenue).
- Led a $70M global sales efficiencies initiative to fund acceleration and product strategy to drive top-line growth. Improved productivity and sales contribution margin across 17 sales territory.
- Developed a global sales finance team across 6 time zones to support the SaaS transition Go-To-Market strategy of a $3B multi-geographical sales organization.
- Guiding companies in China through business downturn with effective working capital management; reduced DSO and DIO with $3M provision write back to group profit.
- Led the exit planning of a $150M business divestiture from valuation, due diligence and repatriation of profit including leading discussion rounds with Chinese bank for a $70M financing.
- Drove competitive pricing strategy through supply chain improvement and risk management; led to ~15% overall product, services and SGA cost reduction and strategic wins of $60M multi-year projects.
- Led multiple M&A integrations, drove 1st post acquisition audit of 15 legal entities in Asia, led tax and legal entity restructuring in China and India and achieved $2M cost synergies ~1% of OPEX.
- technology-media-telecoms; Enterprise Software, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Systems & Solutions
- services; Professional Services