Kevin O’Donovan In 60 Seconds
I am an experienced finance professional with over 25 years strategic, commercial and financial experience gained largely in international technology companies holding a variety of senior finance positions. A strong track record of achieving financial targets and leading successful change management activities. I have a passion for helping entrepreneurs increase the value of their business
Helping entrepreneurs consider how to increase the long-term business value.
Producing long term plans and forecasts to support fund raising.
Cash flow Improvement
Introducing disciplines to improve cashflow management.
Identifying areas for cost reduction and margin maximisation.
Modernising and improving under-performing finance teams.
Track Record Highlights
- Set up and developed several finance teams from scratch.
- Implemented large scale change management and process improvement projects.
- Supported fund raise for Telecoms, E-Learning and Wind Energy technology companies.
- Managed negotiations with a prospective acquirer for a Services business leading to significantly increased valuation.
- Introduced strong cashflow management, profit improvement and business forecasting disciplines with a variety of clients.
- Integrated finance teams following acquisitions.
- technology-media-telecoms, E-learning
- engineering, Services