Joey Sheridan In 60 Seconds
Professionally qualified, results-orientated Finance Director, with a solid background in the successful management of complex multi-functional businesses and with extensive senior management and board reporting responsibilities.
A proven track record of increasing revenue and profitability with organisations in multiple business sectors.
To provide appropriate funding facilities.
Budgeting & Forecasting
To focus attention on targets.
To allow business to plan its future.
To ensure the smooth operation of the finance function.
To provide stakeholders with detail necessary to inform decision making.
Track Record Highlights
- Directed the finance function through a period of structural change, developed reporting and projection models for stakeholders. Installed more robust scalable accounting systems at a food wholesaler
- Took responsibility for evaluation of strategic growth opportunities through franchise development and diversified acquisition at a one-stop online platform for professional domestic services
- Built the financial structures required for a fourfold increase in activity focusing on the financial implications of growth at a family support charity
- Developed the business model and plan to secure equity funding and state agency support at a start-up producer of convenient plant-based ready meals.
- Managed every aspect of the acquisition of a competitor property maintenance business including complete due diligence, legal aspects of the purchase, sourcing of funds and integration
- Developed a medium and long term strategic plan to enable a logistics company to double turnover over three years
- Reviewed the operations of a motor group’s businesses; renegotiated terms with funding banks and shareholders and consolidated and rescheduled debt repayments.