Rajiv Maharaj In 60 Seconds
I held a CFO role with a major diversified industrial company where I gained broad experience over thirty years in successive financial and operational roles in the automotive, financing, construction/mining equipment, rental, power solutions and latterly FMCG logistics businesses. I have worked with complex regulatory environments for operations in South and Southern Africa.
Cash Flow Improvement
Track Record Highlights
- Met and constantly exceeded cash generation targets promoting positive reporting, particularly at financial year ends.
- Cohesively aligned the finance function across multiple operations in southern Africa to the Centre's best practices. Achieved through strong team leadership and mentorship where necessary.
- Ably led the implementation of dual currency SAP general ledgers in Southern African operations, meeting statutory compliance in the respective countries
- Successfully navigated the regulatory environment and legal framework to remit cash trapped in Angola.
- Implemented operational controls and procedures to drive cost reductions in South African operations.
- Innovated a new risk based credit policy for the equipment Rental business to stem the increasing risk of irrecoverable debts.
- Enabled major USD deal flow by introducing financial structuring to a Mozambique client.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
Book your Discovery call with us
What are your needs and ambitions? Select below and we’ll be in touch soon to set up your Free Discovery Call with a seasoned CFO.