Brad Kayton In 60 Seconds
Mr. Kayton is a serial entrepreneur and seasoned operator who has been working as a financial professional and strategic consultant for companies large and small over the last decade. He’s been a fractional CFO for twelve entities, but also over his career was a CEO three times, COO twice, VP/Head of Marketing twice, and a Board member or advisor for 16 companies.
Implementing "CFO Essentials"
Track Record Highlights
- 15 years of Board governance and SEC experience, Investment Advisor (Series 65)
- 13 US patents granted with the USPTO
- Owns and operates a FINRA-registered firm doing M&A transactions
- Defined, managed, and marketed products that have become the market leader in its respective area numerous times and across different industries
- Have raised over $300M for companies
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...