Rob Spodek – Fractional CFO In 60 Seconds
Rob Spodek is an experienced fractional CFO, strategic partner, and problem solver who works with leaders to maximize the potential of their businesses. Rob has partnered at all business levels, from early development/start-up through corporate, with significant experience in media and entertainment before helping a not-for-profit enterprise prepare for aggressive growth.
Rob is results oriented, consistently driving his businesses to outstanding performance, yet focused on driving effective change to achieve those results. Rob has a passion for understanding operations and key drivers, taking a comprehensive approach to addressing business issues, involving all key stakeholders and sharing knowledge across teams and organizations.
Strategic Business Planning
Over 25 years partnering to develop and execute short and long-range plans
Modeling & Forecasting
Consistently making the best use of organizational resources
Built and coached top teams, developing future leaders
Expert in restructuring, consolidations, and process enhancement
Deal / Contract Negotiations
Analyzed and supported many multi-million / billion contracts for content and business acquisitions
Track Record Highlights
- Consistently led businesses of all sizes, from $100MM to multi-billion in revenues, to over-delivery of 5-10% on key profitability metrics.
- Expert in business plans and modeling, creating and presenting annual short and long-range strategic and financial plans to senior leaders and boards.
- Led several restructurings and consolidations, including product line phase-outs and business shutdowns, generating headcount reductions and cost savings of 15 - 20%.
- Completed interim CFO assignment, managing multiple operating units, completing both long range plan and business assessment, leading to leadership change.
- Rebuilt not-for-profit finance team and processes to address growth needs.
- Key role on NBCU financial team managing $30 Billion sale of NBCU by GE to Comcast; Led several areas of diligence and analysis, as well as restructuring of financials for public debt issuance and reporting.
- Built and coached outstanding teams, including several strategic FP&A leaders.
- media and entertainment
- tourism: Theme Parks
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.