Javier Alarcia – Fractional CFO In 60 Seconds
Meet Javier, a results-driven financial engineer, fractional CFO, strategist and sustainability advocate. With a knack for structuring transactions, steering growth and profitability from concept to multimillion-dollar revenue, I’m your go-to for transactional advisory and transformative solutions.
My expertise encompasses capital raising, deal negotiations & structuring, due-diligence, advanced financial modelling & valuations, KPIs development, ESG practices, and meticulously establishing systems and building teams for operational excellence and effective scalability.
From CPG to renewable energy, FinTech and Lending, I’ve thrived in diverse sectors as a fractional CFO. My passion? Orchestrating innovation and growth for impactful businesses.
Let’s collaborate to make a positive global mark starting with the “numbers that actually matter” to you.
To find our more about our fractional CFO Javier, take a look at his LinkedIn
Led capital raises of over $50M to strengthen the company's capital position and navigate the changing financial landscape
Fostering transparent and impactful communications by distilling complex financial information into actionable insights
Systems and Controls
Pioneered the implementation of strategic systems, processes, and controls to facilitate seamless scaling and improved operational efficiency from ~$3.6M to $20M in Revenue and cost reductions by 10%+
Developing and implementing internal policies and controls, mitigating risks, and ensuring adherence to regulatory and industry standards, including selection, customization and implementation of ERP system
Design and implement strategies for organizational development, including workforce planning, role definition, and skill alignment, assembling a team of 20+ members
Track Record Highlights
- Leading negotiations, valuations, deal-structuring and due-diligence processes resulting in successful capital transactions
- Designing comprehensive financial models for internal and external stakeholders, facilitating data-driven decision-making, variance & scenario analyses, and resource allocation
- Conducting detailed ROI and profitability analyses, identifying areas for performance improvement, and evaluating growth opportunities
- As a fractional CFO, successfully scaling businesses and teams through the implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs), and processes, while fostering operational excellence, cross-functional collaboration, mentoring and professional development
- Overseeing full-spectrum research and product development, considering economic viability, contribution margins, market demand, and innovation
- Retail & Consumer Products: Food & Beverage CPG
- Banking & Financial Services: Fintech and Lending
- Mining, Resources & Energy: Renewables & Energy Transition
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.