Catherine Jessup In 60 Seconds
High energy individual with extensive CFO experience at first-class global organizations including PepsiCo and Diageo. More recent career pivot to work as CFO for non-profit organizations.
I look forward to bringing my knowledge and experience to help entrepreneurs scale and address their challenges.
Managed development of business plans, annual plans, forecasts, contingency planning
Cash flow Improvement
Adept at optimizing cashflow through balance sheet and cost management as well as external funding
Produced and executed financial plans in conjunction with CEOs at corporations and non-profits
Skilled at leading teams, collaborating across organizations, partnering with management and Board interactions
Managed costs at organization where revenue was significantly impacted by pandemic. Have managed acquisitions, exits and shared services transitions.
Track Record Highlights
- Developed first strategic plan in conjunction with CEO for Board of Directors at consumer products company.
- Drove cashflow improvements at low-margin, cash-intensive company via management of AR, AP. inventory, capex and operating expenses.
- Upgraded accounting, reporting, budgeting & forecasting and accounts payable processes at numerous organizations.
- Renegotiated bank financing and led bond issuance at non-profit.
- Established standalone finance organization and processes post sale of business to private equity.
- Food and Beverages
- Non Profit
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...