Andy Hill In 60 Seconds
A seasoned CFO with a background managing in a variety of circumstances, including start-up, high growth and crisis-turnaround. Tactically focused on strategic and operational planning/execution, establishing operational infrastructure capable of scaling/diversifying operations, capital formation and growth through acquisition.
Strategic and Operational
Debt and Equity
CEO Advisor and Board Member
Track Record Highlights
- Developed and led an operational restructuring plan, which improved company performance from break-even to a sustained 8% EBITDA.
- Led the formation of over $400 million in private equity and debt for a start-up company.
- Originated, performed diligence and completed numerous accretive "tuck-in" acquisitions.
- Negotiated and closed sales of three separate companies, achieving favorable exists for founders and investors.
- Led a $100 million public debt offering, participating in all major aspects of the IPO process.
- Provided restructuring services for two separate healthcare companies, following the discovery of fraudulent billing practices.
- Managed SEC reporting and investor relations for two separate companies with no SEC letters/inquiries or audit qualifications or disagreements.
- healthcare Professional Services and Supplies
- services IT Outsourcing
- technology-media-telecoms Software as a Service (SaaS)
- banking-financial-services Vehicle Financing
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...