Robert Grindlay In 60 Seconds
|Robert Grindlay boasts a distinguished 30-year career as an accomplished Chief Financial Officer. His vast expertise encompasses strategic business planning, management reporting MIS, and ERP systems, digital transformation, process optimization, restructuring and integration, as well as change management. Notably, he excels in cash flow management, mergers and acquisitions, debt raising, private equity vehicles, and startup ventures. His proficiency extends to business turnarounds and nurturing investor and banking relationships. With extensive experience in C-Suite and Board roles, Robert is a seasoned leader in the world of finance and corporate management.|
Lead annual business planning process for groups of companies
Cash flow Improvement
Identified key cashflow blockages and resolved the issue (through system change/ Staff Hire / Staff Refocus / Face to Face Meeting).
CFO of global, regional, entity level operations, C-Suite, Board, Steering committee member.
Identified strategic revenue opportunities or key profit leakage areas, and built in changes or controls to immediately seize those opportunities.
C Suite contributor, inputs derived from a deep understanding of the business.
Track Record Highlights
- Lead the successful sell off process of Global Fund Administrator with Investment Bank advisor securing a high Ebitda multiplier
- Lead and closed multiple M&A transactions. Secured major debt financing to support strategic acquisition transactions
- Global / Group, Regional CFO with revenue responsibility from US$50M-US$1B+pa.
- Delivered 2 high profile start-ups with highly successful day 1 outcomes
- Lead countless business integrations and business turnarounds
- Services - Fintech
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...