Glenda Lewis In 60 Seconds
Glenda Lewis, a seasoned Chief Financial Officer, boasts over 12 years of dedicated expertise in strategy, performance enhancement, and financial management. Her unwavering passion lies in fostering business growth and optimising value. With a wealth of experience in successfully orchestrating negotiations, finalising acquisitions, seamlessly integrating assets, preparing companies for sale, and executing strategic transactions, Glenda brings a wealth of knowledge to the table.
Cash flow Improvement
Systems and Controls
Track Record Highlights
- Together with the CEO, ran the largest IT staffing company in Canada, and tripled its revenue and EBITDA in three years
- Implementation of strategic projects during the 2015 oil and gas industry down turn which ultimately maintained the EBITDA return through the Financial crash
- Designed many and varied operational performance programs for entire companies, including ‘Key Result Areas’, automated scorecards, aligned performance reviews and linked compensation
- Successfully negotiated, closed and integrated over 10 acquisitions over three different countries
- Undertaken countless strategic planning events and holding the executive teams accountable to progress - in two different countries doubled two companies EBITDA in two years
- Taken five different entities to market with successful results for the shareholders
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...