Tim Davies In 60 Seconds
A well-motivated, experienced FD and CEO demonstrating a very successful career in finance and sport. A driven Director who brings strong financial leadership, strong review skills, commercial acumen, and the capability to build teams and organisations that sustain success. Successful track record in helping businesses turnaround, grow, make acquisitions and also in realising value by sale.
Identifies areas of focus to improve margin and reduce non essential spend.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Designed and built detailed budgets and forecasts to help the businesses relationships and growth.
Helps business acquire and sell and maximize value.
Experience of raising funds from a variety of sources.
Helps formulate the business goal and how to get there.
Track Record Highlights
- Formulated a plan to take Leicester City out of administration and running the business to meet shareholder expectations of returns and funding.
- Helped grow an SME business to become the leading player in its market place via raising funds for capital investment and making acquisitions.
- Helping business owners understand what they want to achieve and then making this happen.
- Starting up and running my own accounting practice before selling it to Baker Tilly.
- Helping a business start up in the leisure sector raise over £1m and successfully launch.
- Sport & Recreation: Football and Tennis
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics: Flour manufacturer
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.