Rob Stewart In 60 Seconds
I have over 15 years experience in senior financial positions within SMEs, Private Equity and large corporate businesses. I enjoy supporting entrepreneurs, CEO’s and leadership teams to improve decision making through robust financial reporting and analysis. I have strong experience in corporate transactions both buying & selling businesses.
Successful development and implementation of business and financial plans.
Forecasting & Budgeting
Development of complex and flexible financial forecasting models.
Track record of improving profitability through M&A, revenue growth and cost control.
Acquired or sold multiple businesses.
Building highly functional and motivated teams.
Track Record Highlights
- Strong financial modelling skills creating greater visibility of profitability and cash flow to facilitate key decisions.
- Led due diligence processes for the sale and acquisition of multiple businesses.
- People-centered leader of small and large teams, coaching and developing staff in order to maximise employee and business growth.
- Strong business partnering skills, which saw me become the sounding board/reassuring ears and voice for senior leaders and stakeholders making key business decisions.
- Management of multiple company-wide operational projects to minimise business risk.
- Technology, Media & Telecoms: Broadcast TV, IP Licensing, Publishing
- Retail & Consumer Products: Home Entertainment
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.