Richard Vanderbilt In 60 Seconds
I am proficient in strategic business transformation, financial & operational management, change management, capacity building and business growth and development through financial planning, due diligence, consolidation, tax planning, and auditing to turn client companies around. Executed team-driven processes to increase revenue, operation efficiency, and profitability.
Gained expertise in SAP/Ms-Dynamics, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, several Business Intelligence tools, and SDLC methodology from BRD to post-deployment.
Broad experience leading multiple financial and operational offshore/onshore group management. Expert in building productive outsourcing relationships across the Americas, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Experienced guiding major CF programs in key business areas for Financial entities and/or PE/VCs, and programme/project management and organisational skills.
Hands-on experience in leading and mentoring teams, inspiring people to live their dreams.
20+ years of strategic business planning.
Track Record Highlights
- Contributed to worldwide Private Equity programmes and travelled to Europe and Asia to improve multiple aspects of the Private Equity organisation and foster professional relationships with clients in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
- Formulated and applied effective financial and turnaround strategies for clients.
- Developed and implemented shareholder value measures to enhance employee development.
- Improved the return on invested capital (ROIC) by the corporate restructuring of assets.
- Identify and capitalise on new growth opportunities through market analysis, product/brand development expertise, and keen business instincts.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.