Mark Halford In 60 Seconds
I am a strategic CFO with over 25 years experience across private equity, real estate and corporate finance. Covering businesses ranging from start-up, scale-up to IPO and PE exit. I have a proven track record of building and mentoring finance teams, securing funding, M&A, tax structuring, improving EBITDA and business cashflows, business turnaround and implementing new systems.
Cash flow Improvement
Improvement at portfolio level and group level.
Responsible for operations across a range of businesses.
Financing, refinancing, investment analysis and due diligence.
Developed and managed banking relationships, financing and refinancing.
Undertaken strategic reviews of business and implemented budgeting, forecasting and cashflow projections.
Track Record Highlights
- CFO of private equity and main listed PLC companies.
- Proven experience in M&A, vendor due diligence and exit strategies.
- Extensive experience at business turnaround.
- Overhauled and implemented new budgeting, forecasting, KPIs and cashflow modelling.
- Implemented and managed complex debt financing.
- Property & Real Estate: Including operating real estate, direct investment and estate agency
- Construction: 3m sqft of green and brownfield development
- Banking & Financial Services: Investment banking and PLC companies
- Agriculture & Farming: Food value chain for six different countries
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.