Marc Gordon In 60 Seconds
Married with 2 children in Southport.
I am a retired martial artist (Aikido) who now enjoys hiking and walking wherever there are mountains, lakes and scenery worldwide.
After being in Sales and Business Development in financial services for the last 12 years working my way up to Key Account and Director roles my desire and passion has always been the same: Always add value to clients/people.
Track Record Highlights
- Helped mortgage businesses grow and multiply their income streams by increasing services and maximising every opportunity to help clients and build their revenue.
- Managed and developed the business relationship with leading banks, lenders, and providers to ensure brokers had the best possible training, products and solutions for clients.
- Won several big national deals and partnerships in the mortgage sector between lender and distribution.
- Set up my own training consultancy business in the mortgage sector allowing businesses to upskill, train and qualify their existing staff.
- Have organised and hosted some of the mortgage industries biggest events allowing business owners to increase their network, connections and education, in order to deliver best client experiences.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.