Clair Tinney In 60 Seconds
I have worked with the Boards and senior leadership teams of numerous organisations to help deliver strategy through good financial planning over several years. My career has spanned corporate governance, listings, due diligence, managing growth and crisis cash management, whilst always ensuring the business understands the financials and how to improve them.
Budgeting & Forecasting
To support strategic decision making and raise finance.
Establishing financial (and other) information reporting processes.
Looking at all areas of revenue and cost, benchmarking and negotiating contracts.
Cash flow Improvement
Including micro management in crisis.
Identifying risk and implementing controls and reporting.
Track Record Highlights
- Raised finance to fund growth for businesses struggling through Covid.
- Established monthly financial reporting for a well established business that had never had access to financial information.
- Set up financial systems and controls to establish control of finance and financial reporting in a secondary school academy.
- Prepared a complex portfolio of international companies for sale as a single business.
- Led a global team to deliver a low cost high value Sarbanes Oxley project that was commended by the SEC.
- healthcare, Care homes
- sport-recreation, Leisure centres
- not-for-profit, Education - Secondary school academies
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.