William Zerter In 60 Seconds...
CPA/Engineer with thirty five plus years of experience in Canada and the US leading finance and operations of public and private companies in manufacturing, publishing and technology, focused on strategy development & execution, banking relations, cash flow management, KPI, continuous improvement, business valuations, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, and systems implementation.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Cash flow Improvement
Track Record Highlights
- CFO, COO and Managing Director Canadian operations Wiley international scientific publishing and education technology company (NYSE). Global Education division CFO based in NYC, revenue $400 million.
- CFO Canadian manufacturing companies; durable medical equipment, agricultural chemicals, gas appliances, printing. Managed accounting and operations, engineering roles, acquisitions, system enhanced.
- CFO multi-location agricultural equipment retail, evaluate expansion strategies, improve cash flow, minority shareholder exit implementation, banking relations, payroll system replaced, annual audits.
- CFO custom aerospace electronics manufacturer, growth financing, budgeting, cash flow models and enhancements, financial reporting enhancements.
- CFO human resources software consultants, annual reviews, financial statements, banking relations.
- CFO book distributor, exit planning, operations improvements, cash flow improvements, debt reduction via restructuring supplier contracts, annual audits.
- healthcare medical equipment
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.