Victoria Calverley In 60 Seconds...
Veteran CFO in King City Ontario specializing in coaching entrepreneurial CEO’s on strategies to finance, accelerate and manage growth. Co-founded award-winning marketing agency, directing the company’s expansion through organic growth, merger and acquisition culminating in the sale of the agency to a public company. Business school lecturer and Director on Not-for-Profit and Advisory Boards.
Partner with leadership team to expand, articulate and align on strategic goals
Design management reporting systems to support critical decision-making
Scenario modelling, business valuation, investor analysis, pitch deck to raise seed and venture capital
Incorporate financial rigor into strategic plan to optimize profit efficiency
Support CEO's through acquisition, restructuring and/ or sale of their companies
Track Record Highlights
- Co-founded a start-up marketing agency and served as CFO to expand the company through organic growth and M&A to 150 staff and $35M revenue.
- Oversaw the sale of the agency to a publicly traded US marketing network, joined as a Managing Director providing strategic oversight to a portfolio of agencies, and identifying potential acquisitions.
- As CFO of a global adventure tour operator, led the initiative to expand infrastructure and develop enhanced management reporting systems for both North American and European operations.
- As advisor and acting CFO for a start-up digital media platform, developed comprehensive financial and cap table modelling to support venture capital outreach and assisted in identifying prospects.
- Worked with two leading universities to deliver courses to undergraduate and MBA students on the principles of financial modelling and business valuations.
- Coached many start-up/SME entrepreneurs on brand development, raising capital, target marketing, pricing strategies, profit optimization and importantly, realizing their personal aspirations.
- Technology, Media & Telecoms: Marketing communications & digital media
- Hospitality/Tourism: Tour operations and logistics
- Retail & Consumer Products: Web-based platforms for sales of consumer goods
- Banking & Financial Services: Web-based financial planning services
- Not-for-profit, Charities Social services, community and private foundations
- Marketing, E commerce
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.