Urmilla Mereigh In 60 Seconds...
A highly qualified 15-year plus CFO with 35 years of business experience analyzing, planning and implementing business strategy in a broad spectrum of businesses. A recognized CGA Fellow with significant leadership skills in business development, operations, IT, corporate development, strategic planning and risk management.
Results-oriented, collaborative leader looking to assist clients in improving cash flows, building budgets and forecasts, implement strategic plans and improve efficiency of operations.
Departments & Documentation
Build efficient teams and supported workflows
Systems & Controls
Create or optimize business processes with internal controls
Expand operations with strategic planning and forecasting
Software Project Management
Lead design and implementation for proper installation and regulated access
Legal & Compliance
Ensure proper interpretation and adherence to legislation
Track Record Highlights
- Re-engineered infrastructure and process workflows which improved the reporting timeline from 9 months to 1 month.
- Developed strategic direction of the company contributing to 40% in revenue growth over 8 years.
- Worked with financial institution to execute $8 Million funding plan
- Tracked revenue workflow and identified a billing flaw resulting in client receiving just under $1 Million in past billings.
- Led the design and implementation of a customized internal software program over a 6 month period that improved workflow efficiencies and provided regulated secure access to information for 200 users.
- Worked with competing regulatory stakeholder groups to agree on a new reporting solution equitable to all parties.
- Wrote policy and user manuals for public use. Re-wrote internal corporate policies and Shareholder’s Agreements.
- Wrote an article on Emergency Trauma Radiology and spearheaded the process to ensure system and legal compliance requirements over a 12 month period resulting in the implementation of the 24/7 Emergency Room Coverage at Vancouver General Hospital.
- Led multiple teams of up to 23 staff simultaneously in accounting, audit, licensing, human resources and information technology departments.
- Technology Software, SaaS, Fintech
- Healthcare Clinics, Radiology
- Real Estate Regulatory
- Government: Regulatory + Compliance
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.