Tracey Swain In 60 Seconds...
Tracey brings over 25 years of experience finance and business operations in organizations like Adidas and Lululemon and more recently O2E, parent company of home service brands including 1-800-GOT-JUNK and Apollo Insurance, Canada’s online insurance provider.
Developing strategy to maximize growth, profit and valuation
Mergers & Acquisitions M&A Specialist
Integrated multiple independent private organizations into large multinational global organizations
Identify the levers in the business that improve profitability by product, channel, partner and drive the overall bottom line
Budgeting and Forecasting
Create budget and forecasting processes from scratch, educate leaders how to utilize these as tools to drive value
Track Record Highlights
- Due diligence on transactions up to $1b USD, multi country, multi industry DD, buy side, sell side
- Finance lead on 2 year Oracle implementation with on time month end close in the first month after go live of an entity with $1b in revenue
- Finance team management for teams up to 27 and ~$1b in revenue
- Capital raise
- Creation of budget for $1b top line entity in 8 weeks
- Leadership of Internal Audit team for Nasdaq listed public co including implementation of SOX
- M and A including entire acquisition cycle from identify target, due diligence, board deck prep and presentation, purchase structure, execution, post acquisition integration
- Board Member: American Chamber of Commerce in Canada
- Board Member: Kitsilano Community Centre
- Real Estate (Residential and Commercial)
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.