Stephen Davies In 60 Seconds...
Senior-level executive with extensive, finance, administration, IT, and human resource experience in diverse industries such as health care, consulting services, manufacturing, and financial services in both private and public sectors. Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth and maximize profits through achievements in finance management, cost reductions, internal controls, and process improvement.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Track Record Highlights
- Worked with manufacturing client to streamline business, create financial reports, and provide CFO services. Brought in by CFDC board as company was in dire need of restructuring.
- Worked as Ministry consultant to restructure Children’s’ Aid Society, by creating policies and procedures, working on budget process, steering organization through external and Ministry audit.
- Worked as consultant CFO for for-profit clients. Created HR and financial policies and procedures, created business plans, provided HR support recruitment, retention, discipline, Employee Handbook etc
- Provided leadership to the finance, information technology, human resources and facilities teams leading the organization through a transition in business and funding models.
- Ensuring efficient use of capital and human resources in order to obtain strategic goals of the organization ➢ Reduced operating expenses by over $5M in 10 months.
- Lead the finance, IT, legal and human resource operations, including daily financial management and control, financial reporting to the Board and Executive Management team, budgeting and strategic.
- Business planning and streamlining supply chain management process ➢ Turned around 12-year deficits culminating in $1M deficit to balanced budget in one year ➢ Implemented controls and policies.
- manufacturing transport logistics