Sean Xiao In 60 Seconds...
A CFO with 12-years of experience in the greater Toronto area providing financial leadership, Sean is most proud of secured $30-million long -term financing credit facility that enabled his company to take ownership of projects. With extensive experience and expertise in the industry, Sean is a devoted and passionate financial professional. He is specialized in corporate accounting and finance, strategic planning, corporate governance, compliance, audit, internal control, tax, financial modeling, project financing, due diligence, and legal matters for multinational group companies in Canada, the US, and other countries.
Sean Xiao provides virtual CFO services who is a fractional CFO in Markham in the York Simcoe region of greater Toronto Ontario.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Direct and oversee Holdco and Opco annual budgeting and forecasting.
Manage group companies' corporate finance strategy and structure.
Take all aspects into consideration and maximize assets net value.
Manage financial modeling for investment & retune analysis.
Systems and Controls
Direct and oversee corporates procedures, policies, systems and controls.
Track Record Highlights
- Secured $30-million long -term financing credit facility that enabled the company to take ownership of projects.
- Develop & executed a strategy to reduce operating costs 75% in 1-year while maintaining $20m asset value.
- Lead company in transition from spreadsheet project management to ERP implementation in 9-months that helped team leaders and engineers synchronize, visualize plan, track progress and costs.
- Coordinated the due diligence process at the regional division level to support the parent company's $500M IPO on the Nasdaq.
- Worked with several Ontario First Nation groups in project equity investment, securing $350,000.
- Led and implemented a $25M asset disposition strategy involving multi-step re-organization, capital and tax structures in 8-months.
- Lead $5 million debt restructuring for a multinational holding company and subsidiaries to reduce internal & external cost 15% per year.
- Lead and oversee external financial audits (Deloitte, BDO, Grant Thornton) across the organization.
- Responsible for 11-years of accurate and timely quarterly financial reporting for a $35m company with 3 layers of Canadian and US subsidiaries.
- Fractional CFO for a Canadian company with operations in Hong Kong and China in the business of international trade and distribution in Europe, Africa and expanding to North America.
- Technology IT Services Clean Energy Environmental Medical & Healthcare
- International Trade & Distribution
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.