Robert McRae In 60 Seconds...
An internationally experienced finance and operations leader that facilitates communication, collaboration, and partnerships in your business, Robert brings financial reporting and controls experience established in a publicly traded company environment. He has helped companies transform with the integration of finance and operations functions, and through mergers and acquisitions. Robert is focused on people and culture through team development, engagement, and coaching.
Leadership & Development
Finance and operational leadership, development, mentoring and engagement
Mergers & Acquisitions
Planning, due diligence, negotiation, and implementation
Strategic & Business Planning
Strategy development, communications, execution, and review
Establish the financial analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
Systems & Controls
Align the processes and controls with your business risk
Track Record Highlights
- Developed best-in-class international finance teams in multiple sectors.
- Led the merger and integration of a new multi-facility operations division, through collaboration and consultation with regional business partners; established the financial reporting framework to support future decision-making.
- Established the strategic direction and annual financial and business planning of global production and distribution operations in Canada and internationally.
- Helped multiple management teams and their board of directors make merger and acquisition decisions through in-depth strategic planning and due diligence.
- Implemented the initial Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal controls reporting framework in a public company.
- Implementation of a Project Management Office and an Internal Audit function and facilitated their integrated into the corporate culture.
- Technology – Semiconductors
- Not for Profit
- Manufacturing & Production
- General Aviation