Richard Rysak In 60 Seconds...
Seasoned executive with decades of business experience in various industries plus the non-profit sector. Entrepreneurial mindset – loves innovation and leading-edge thinking – has launched, scaled, operated and sold businesses. Offers strategic big-picture mindset with a pragmatic hands-on approach to deliver results in settings ranging from SME’s to large public companies.
quick articulation of the desired end-result and implementation milestones to reach important goals
via compelling business plans with financial forecasts which clearly capture potential risks and rewards to investors/lenders
to guide entrepreneurs to achieve their vision based on own entrepreneurial experience
based on multi-year strategic plans achieved in stages via annual business plans and budgets and rolled up into board-level summaries with progress tracked regularly by KPI’s embedded across the organization
to achieve maximum exit value for shareholder(s)
Track Record Highlights
- Provided leadership in finance, information technology, human resources and operations while leading for-profit and non-profit organizations through transitions in business and funding models.
- Co-founded a successful professional services business which scaled from “nothing” to 35 staff and 7-digit revenues - eventually sold to a national chain.
- Designed, launched, scaled and operated a “mission critical” SaaS-like software & billing data processing service which became a niche market leader – exited after 8 years of operations.
- Leveraged IT to eliminate inefficiencies, generate management insight and better- informed and timely decision making.
- Part of multi-functional teams which raised capital ranging from $1M to $900M.
- technology: media, telecoms
- hospitality, tourism
- property: real-estate