Richard Onley In 60 Seconds...
Richard is a financial executive with exceptional strategic planning, financial modeling, and team leadership skills. He has an innate ability to navigate complex and fast-paced situations with confidence and clarity. Richard is able to think quickly outside the box and perform well under pressure. He is an innovative problem solver who considers the details of each challenge and will provide you with practical solutions. Richard has an expertise in finance and leadership, making him a valuable asset to any organization.
Easily navigates complex and fast paced situations providing you with practical solutions that are tailored to your needs.
Over 30 years of practical experience combined with a Masters in Leadership and Management.
Policies & Procedures
Expert level experience in Board Governance ensuring leadership alignment with the Board and CEO.
Strategic Planning, Budgeting
Certified for Executive and Group Coaching
Track Record Highlights
- Thirty years of advising a wide range of small to medium clients in my own public CA firm.
- Principal for a successful cellular startup creating a highly complex financial and strategic plan
- Interim CFO for an Ontario School Board managing a $425 million budget & staff of sixty
- Principal auditor & advisor for a major international electronics manufacturing firm. Completed a North American Reorganization and designed a complex transfer pricing strategy
- Created a strategic plan and financial model for a PPE manufacturer
- Prepared filings for a successful IPO
- Served as a CFO for a University and College
- technology-media-telecoms: Cellular Telecoms
- manufacturing-transport-logistics: International Electronics Manufacturer
- mining-resources-energy Energy TSX Companies
- construction: Commercial and Residential
- Not For Profit: Governance and Operations
- Insurance: Brokerage and Claim Assistance
- Food Services
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.