Richard Halka In 60 Seconds...
Experienced international CFO, focused on driving value through profitable growth, control of costs and restructuring of the balance sheet to deliver superior financial performance. I have personally led public offerings, restructuring of debt and acquisitions/divestures in Canada, the US and European markets for a combined value in excess of $2 billion.
Cash flow Improvement
Identify opportunities for margin improvement and cost reductions
Focus on operational efficiencies and overhead control
Identify opportunities for synergistic growth
Focus on reducing cost of debt and prudent use of equity
Source and secure debt & equity financing as well as Government assistance
Track Record Highlights
- Filed USD $100 million base shelf prospectus for TSX listed company
- Refinanced US$100 million credit facility reducing carrying costs by over 60% for US private company pre-IPO
- Led US$92 million & CDN $340 million public equity issue for TSX listed company
- Led integration of 4 international acquisitions worth US$350 million for TSX listed company
- Led private placement of equity, debt repurchase program, foreign currency hedging strategy for 150 million Deutsche Mark denominated public debt for US NASDAQ listed company.
- Manufacturing, transport & logistics: Clean Technology
- technology, media & telecoms: Telecom & Processing
- property / real-estate: Acquisition, management & sale
- Services: Management Consulting