Randall Smallbone In 60 Seconds...
Randall is the Chair of the Board of Astron Connect and the Burlington Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Audit Committee Chair of Peak Discovery Capital and Marvel Bio Science Corp (all TSX-V listed companies). He has advised various private companies, and has been the CFO of 3 TSX Public Companies, having taken two companies public, along with numerous M&A and debt restructurings. In addition, he has just completed Board term limits as the Chair of both Joseph Brant Hospital and the Burlington Economic Development Corporation. Randall has more than 40 years of operations experience in global manufacturing, M&A Investor relations go Public and debt restructuring.
Completed Several Debt and Equity Financings
Strategic Planning of Various Enterprises
Cash Flow Improvement
Restructured Debt, Avoiding Company Bankruptcy
Assisted Two Companies to Go Public, and Two Private
Led Various International M&A Projects
Track Record Highlights
- CFO Experience with TSX listed companies with over $1.5 billion in revenue
- Proven financing abilities for Equity and Debt both domestically and Internationally
- Significant M&A experience
- International work experience including China
- Taken two companies Public
- Board of Directors experience both Public and Private.
- Developed and delivered Investors Relations presentations
- manufacturing-transport-logistics: Automotive, Aerospace, Heavy Equipment, Contract Consumer goods
- healthcare: Hospital Administration
- not-for-profit: Health Care and Arts
- retail-consumer-products: Branding and Export of Food and Beverage Products
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.