Peter Wong In 60 Seconds...
Seasoned financial, business and operational professional with diverse experience leading the full scope of Finance, Information Systems, Human Resources and Risk Management in a number of sectors, including, renewable energy, mining, clean technology and industrials with publicly listed and private companies. Highly collaborative team leader and builder with a proven track record.
Extensive experience with loan sourcing from Canadian and international banks
Project Debt and Equity Financing of mining and renewable power projects
Experience with purchase/sale of businesses including private equity
Experience with IPO/ public company fundraising
Good Strategic thinker and ability to integrate all aspects of business
Track Record Highlights
- At Plutonic Power Implemented scalable management and reporting systems in early days of the organization Active member in obtaining First Nations support and agreements for hydro projects
- Key team member responsible for bidding and obtaining a long term electricity contract from BC Hydro that allowed the Company to secure debt and equity funding to build a $650 million hydroelectric
- Assembled and led an effective and efficient accounting and finance team to finance, build on budget and operate a 235 MW run-of-river hydro facility and a 144 MW wind farm; $900M over 4 yrs,on budget
- Renegotiated $40+ million of reclamation bond funding with the BC Government to ensure the Company had sufficient cash to operate and put the mine on temporary care and maintenance
- Member of small executive team that prepared and presented to a final list of 12 prospective buyers, creating a very competitive purchase process with excellent financial outcome for shareholders
- mining, resources & energy: Exploration, Development & Operations
- Engineering: Renewable Power development, construction & operations
- technology, media & telecoms: Geotechnical
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.